Friday, November 9, 2012

Zombies, RUN! - A Review

So today I'm going to do a review of probably one of the best aps I have ever seen.


It's really more of a game and it is set in post apocalyptic Earth after a zombie virus has ravaged the population. I keep thinking something like Resident Evil, Walking Dead or Shaun of the Dead.

I love this ap. The is the easiest way to describe it.

I have always hated doing cardio because I get so bored and lose focus.

This ap uses the playlists that you create of your own music along with some really interesting dialogue between characters.

Basically, you are a "runner" or someone who goes out and runs to get supplies, completes intelligence missions or rescue injured people in a post zombie apocalypse world. During the missions which are broken up into segments or chapters which consist of a couple of your songs and then dialogue to move the story along. You also pick up items en route during the mission which could be anything from batteries, to underwear to food and medical supplies to weapons.

I highly recommend picking up this ap, it actually makes cardio fun and enjoyable to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment